Search

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bloody Yearly Increment!!

I started off my year 2011 with a good note. I got RM 4k angpow from Uncle Lim. I won money from gambling time during CNY and I hit one number, even though it's consolation prize at Da Ma Chai. Yet, I was back to work on 8 Feb and I was happy to know that the yearly increment result is out. Excited, I immediately run to HR to receive it, Keke. I was feeling good this year because I got promoted 1 job grade up. My gf salary is higher than me around 400 since her last job grade promoted. So, I expect mine will catch up with her level.

TO MY DISAPPOINTMENT !
My increase is only 7%. same with her. So, the latest scoreboard is her salary is 425 more than me. Aiks....!! WTF I would like to say to the management. Firstly, I was rated one of the best performer in the company. Lets say average is 5%. Reasonably, I got 7%. Hey, man..! This year I got promoted. Suppose, I should get extra increment around 200. It's bad !! It has totally de-motivated me. It has lighten up my desire to change job.

Didn't you feel the same with me !!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment