Search

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Speculation in KLSE -updated 9 FEB 2011

Speculation or short term 'invest' ?

Actually, my investment philosophy is medium term, which i expect to make some gain in 3-6 months. However, I did receive some tips from friend who is doing broker, some news from colleagues, or something views from my uncle. Well, please check it up. I wanna record it down as my history to see what is the result if I choose to follow them.

1) K1
This share I was told by my boss, saying that it will be 'up' soon. My heart felt hot and without thinking twice, I choose to follow but of course not much since it's contrast to my own philosophy.

Check it out !
Bought in time : 10/1/2011
Bought in price : RM 1.47
Monitoring period : target max 3 months ->10/4/2011
Target price : RM 1.80


Well, today, my K1 share still all the way going south. 

2) MITRA
This share, I'm more confident since it was analysed by my uncle. It at least has some basic behind the selection of this share. MITRA is doing construction. The price is having low P/E and it's proposing bonus issue.
Check it out !
Bought in time : 2/2/2011
Bought in price : RM 1.89
Monitoring period : target max 3 months ->2/5/2011
Target price : RM 2.40


okay....it's finally.
3) TWSCORP
I got this tip from my friend, who is a broker.
Check it out !
Bought in time : 8/2/2011
Bought in price : RM 0.95
Monitoring period : target max 1.5 months ->28/3/2011
Target price : RM 1.20



I'm wondering what is the outcome of my selection in speculation stocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment